Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the Manager, PayEdge Compliance Dept. This position is primary responsible for handling PayEdge enrollment requests. Enrollments are managed with a high level of co-ordination, exceptional communication skills between clients and service partners, commitment to transparency, organization and ability to set clear expectations that ensure we meet our clients with a smooth and seamless on-boarding experience. All responsibilities carried out in accordance with Code of Conduct, RBC Values and Guiding Principles ensuring adherence to Privacy Principles.
What will you do?
- Perform high quality Know Your Client (KYC) and Client Due Diligence tasks inclusive of data input, research and analysis, monitoring and periodic reviews, and tracking of KYC records during a new onboarding client or re-assessing an existing client as required by business in an efficient manner.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews using various internal and external databases of client account activity, internet research, and client profile information.
- Maintain an understanding of Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act, its regulations, and regulatory guidance published by FINTRAC.
- Perform a broad range of money laundering investigation related activities in support of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing (ATF) regulations designed to detect and report on red flags related to financial-related crimes (money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and sanctions violations).
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts.
- Identify potential efficiency gains on an ongoing basis and maintain a continuous process efficiency mind set.
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation, appropriate recordkeeping, and due diligence in accordance with RBC and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to all established SLA and procedures to ensure on time and accurate completion of work as required by the business.
What do you need to succeed?
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of requirements to onboard new clients
- Client focus mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven, creative and strategic thinker
- Bilingual (English/French)
- ACAMS certification
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
BURLINGTON, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Contract (Fixed Term)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.