Centtrip provides intelligent real-time treasury management, effective payment services and multi- currency solutions to organisations with internationally-mobile teams – music acts, road crew, marine, film production crew, consulting, legal and audit teams.
Our technology, premier financial services and dedication to customer experience have made us industry leaders and trusted partners to over 16,000 clients worldwide, including the world’s largest superyachts and music’s biggest, global touring acts. This has paved the way for success in other areas, including film, sports and media and aviation.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Onboarding & Transaction Monitoring team will act as the first line defence team, and will be responsible for the onboarding, ongoing transaction monitoring and screening of Centtrip’s customer base in accordance with all Centtrip’s relevant policies and procedures.
The Onboarding & Transaction Monitoring team will be expected to work very closely with the Compliance team who provide the second line of defence function.
Over the next three (3) months, significant process improvement initiatives will be put in place that are designed to enhance and improve internal risk management processes and procedures. This will include the development of a compliance testing plan for quality assurance activities that will be performed by the Compliance team.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Own and manage risks associated with onboarding, event driven and periodic reviews, transaction monitoring and adverse media procedures by identifying and implementing appropriate controls, investigating and escalating all high-risk matters to the MLRO in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Undertake review of new prospects and existing clients in accordance all regulatory Financial Crime obligations including EDD, AML, KYC, KYB, Fraud, Anti Bribery & Corruption, PEPs, Sanctions etc. and obtain all necessary supporting documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and timeframes.
- Review transaction monitoring and transaction screening alerts in line with prescribed procedures.
- Manage and prioritise workflows, including periodic and event driven reviews and any other trigger-based reviews.
- Track, monitor, analyse and report monthly (for inclusion in Management Information (MI) Report) on onboarding, reviews metrics and any agreed Service Level Arrangements (SLAs). Identify any material trends on ongoing quality and suggest improvements.
- Identify unusual activity based on KYC and transaction reviews and perform requisite due diligence and investigation and escalate to MLRO.
- Use all relevant IT systems and processes and contribute towards their periodic maintenance and enhancement.
- Create and maintain accurate and concise records of all investigations undertaken including details on the rationale for any decisions made and update all relevant Registers.
You will have:
- Experience of the practical application of compliance/financial crime regulations as part of onboarding and on-going transaction monitoring
- Working knowledge of core IT Compliance systems e.g., Passfort and Comply Advantage would be an advantage
- A willingness to contribute towards the ongoing review and enhancement KYC and AML technology solutions
- Track record of producing high quality work to meet challenging deadlines
- 3-5 years of previous Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime experience
- Proven analytical and research skills
You will demonstrate:
- A strong customer focus – ensuring the best possible outcome for the customer and the business
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Confidence, proactiveness and inclusive communication skills with people at all levels
- The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people the work with
- A willingness to learn new skills and work in new ways
- The ability to work alone and as part of teams, with sound judgment and reasoning when escalating issues
You should apply if you:
- Are over 18 years old
- Currently reside in and have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a degree level qualification and/or recognised related industry qualification (ICA)
Location: Remote, with flexibility to work from our Soho offices as reasonably required
Department: Onboarding & Transaction Monitoring (Operations)
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success