Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000
- Support Compliance Training Program day to day activities including training tracking, reporting, and MIS.
- Work with Compliance subject matter experts to develop training and corporate presentation materials, including for the Branch Compliance Committee
- Work collaboratively with non-compliance teams such as HR on training, MIS, and examinations.
- Review proposed metrics and validate the metrics output based on the data provided by in-scope Compliance teams.
- Coordinate responses for regulatory examinations from the Branch and Head Office.
- Coordinate and support the Regional Compliance Committee. This includes taking meeting minutes, tracking tasks, and compiling meeting presentations
- Support Data Management and Quality Control of all Compliance MIS and Reporting.