Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: $130,000 – $170,000
- Establishing standards and for coordinating the Compliance Risk Assessments across all business lines on behalf of the regional Compliance operations.
- Reviewing existing compliance risk assessment (CRA) programs and processes to assess against regulatory and industry standards
- Devising and designing CRA processes and systems for CUSO Compliance and the entities within the CUSO, as well as compiling and producing associated management reporting.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Annual risk assessments in accordance with CRA practices policies and procedures.
- Understanding of US bank regulations, and ideally, experience in dealing with institutional investment banking and asset management organization.
- Understanding of related regulations and strong organizational and communication skills.