Below are the Job details:
Compliance Analyst (Regulatory Complaints Oversight) (203895)
The Compliance Officer implements broader planning for business unit compliance programs in order to ensure organization functions are in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies and to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper business practices within the organization. Working as a subject matter expert under limited supervision, this job manages large projects and processes to identify, investigate, and report compliance risks. This job also provides recommendations for policy and procedure revisions.
- Manages compliance risk assessments to identify compliance issues, concerns, and deficiencies.
- Developing, initiating and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the business unit's compliance program and its related activities.
- Conducts complex investigations in response to complaints and/or potential violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance and ethics initiatives of the business unit and providing guidance for the management team on matters relating to compliance.
- Manages organization and implementation of compliance audits.
- Oversees development and implementation of corrective action plans to resolve problematic compliance issues, ensuring that compliance deficiencies are corrected and providing guidance to management on how to avoid or handle similar situations in the future.
- Reviews and approves reports on the results of compliance and ethics initiatives of the business unit, and communicates key takeaways from reports to management.
- Develops and implements preventative measures and compliance processes, identifies opportunities to improve the communication, monitoring, and/or enforcement of business unit compliance programs, and recommends relevant revisions of policies and procedures to improve the general operation of business unit compliance programs to management.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower-level team members.
· University (Degree) Preferred
· 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
· Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work