We are Swissquote and we challenge the code
to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products
through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products
(stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees
all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets
for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!Job Description
As a Compliance Assistant, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and work in the Monitoring Team of the Compliance Service. You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Analysis and validation from a compliance and AML perspective of cash and security transfers
- Perform due diligence analysis and further clarifications from an AML perspective
- Review of higher risk transactions
- Being part of the development, implementation and update of several internal processes and guidelines, mainly related to the monitoring tasks
- Participation in reviews of key clients
- Participation in key regulatory projects
- Support and advice to the Front line and Management
- Graduated in Laws or in Economics is a strong asset
- 1-2 years of experience in the financial industry
- Excellent command of English and French (German is a strong asset)
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Flexible and able to handle a variety of tasks
- Very good communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment